Mahatma Gandhi was a man who left a strong message behind him. What makes him so special is the fact that he was the complete opposite of today’s politicians. He served his people instead of using his people. He was really following his own advices and his advices were full of wisdom.Here are 10 powerful wisdoms that he has left for all of us.
It is very good to know these words of wisdom, but their true value lies in their use, otherwise they will remain only words.
1. Be the change you want to see in the world.
2. What you think you become.
3. Where there is love there is life.
4. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
5. It is health that is real wealth and not pieces of gold and silver.
6. Have a sense of humor.
7. Your life is your message.
8. Action expresses priorities.
9. Our greatness lies in being able to remake ourselves.
10. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
“Carefully watch your thoughts, for they become your words. Manage and watch your words, for they will become your actions. Consider and judge your actions, for they have become your habits. Acknowledge and watch your habits, for they shall become your values. Understand and embrace your values, for they become your destiny.”
― Mahatma Gandhi