India’s beauty is mysterious and inspiring so is the beauty of India’s women. It has been admired, and celebrated over the centuries.
Today in this article we are going to give you some beauty tips that keep these women so beautiful .
1) Amla or the Indian gooseberry is an amazing beauty ingredient.It is well-known as a hair conditioner but has also anti-dandruff properties, gives the hair a nutural shine. This fruit with a high vitamin C level nourishes hair from root to tip and reduces hair fall.
The extract of amla is rich in Vitamin A that prevents skin aging because it’s essential in collagene production which helps the skin to stay young and elastic.
2. Besan or Gram Flour is popular among the top Indian actresses. Since besan is alkalising in nature,it is usually mixed with milk,cream, yoghurt or lemon and used as soap. It makes your skin smoother, softer and tighter.
3. Haldi (Turmeric): one of India’s most widely used spices. Turmeric has anti-bacterial qualities that are great at combatting acne,hyperpigmentation, eczema and dark marks and it’s a great anti-oxidant.
4. Kesar (Saffron):The skin tends to get dry and dull in the winters. For glowing skin make a pack using saffron and honey.Kesar also lightens the skin tone and gives fair glowing complexion.
5. Gulabjal (Rose Water): It stimulates our sensations and relaxes the skin and the mind. Gujabal is also used as toner and removes dark circles. It is used in many face packs by Indian women to remove oil and dirt from face.
6)Multani mitti, better known as the Fuller’s earth very popular for its healing property, it is very rich in magnesium chloride which helps to reduce acne and blemishes, it removes the dead cells from the skin making space for it to breathe.. It can be used as a cleanser, toner but also multani mitti facial pack for beautiful skin. It is sweat resistant and can also be used to improve your hair condition.